Facebook Parahawking Drawing Competition
Wednesday, 01 June 2011
Inspired by Karen Huaulme's daughter's lovely picture book drawing of Parahawking (pictured left), we have decided to hold a Parahawking drawing competition.
The are some grerat prizes plus together we can try to raise some money for Vulture Conservation projects in Nepal.
- The competition is open to anybody.
- It must be hand drawn or painted NOT computer generated.
- The drawing or painting must depict a Parahawking scene, ie it must
include a Paraglider and a bird. (Please see the Parahawking Picture of
the Day album for ideas and inspiration)
- Please send a photo or scan of your drawing to -
- Competition closes on the 30th June 2011
- All entries will be uploaded into an album titled Parahawking
Drawing Competition on the Parahawking Facebook page on the 1st July 2011. Judging will close at midnight
(GMT) on the 15th July 2011.
- One entry per person. A minimum of 20 entries is required for the competition.
- The winners will be decided by the Parahawking Facebook Fans. The entries with the most Facebook "likes" wins.
There will be two prizes categories, age up to 12 and an overall prize.
Disclaimer: In the event that for whatever reason we are unable to fulfil the Parahawking flight, the winner will be offered a Parahawking tandem flight voucher that can be redeemed at anytime or alternatively a garment of clothing of their choosing from the Parahawking shop and a copy of the Flight For Survival DVD.
- The winner of the age up to 12 category will win a Parahawking
T-shirt with an adaptation of their drawing or painting printed on it.
- The winner of the overall competition will win a Parahawking
T-shirt with an adaptation of their drawing or painting printed on PLUS a
Parahawking Tandem Flight in Nepal or Spain. We will also make their
T-shirt available in the Parahawking shop and any profits made from the
sale of this T-shirt will go towards Vulture Conservation projects in
Remember, this is a fun competition but with some great prizes and a
chance to raise some money towards Vulture Conservation. Please spread
the word to as many people as possible. If you are a school teacher then
maybe get your whole class involved. The more drawings and paintings
Please send a photo or scan of your drawing or painting to -
Please include the following information:
Your full name
Your City and Country
A description of your drawing or painting.
Best of luck to everybody, we look forward to receiving lots of great drawings.